- Free weekly English language support at Duke Street ChurchEach week on Tuesdays from 1pm to 2pm, Duke Street Church runs ‘Café International‘. This is an informal group for foreign nationals to help them improve their English through a mixture of structured teaching and informal conversation.… Continue reading Free weekly English language support at Duke Street Church
- Ukrainian refugees need replacement hostsA small number of displaced Ukrainians already here in Richmond now need to move on due to illness or an unforeseen change in circumstances in their host’s household. Under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme, hosts will receive… Continue reading Ukrainian refugees need replacement hosts
- Weekly Ukrainian social hub at The VineyardRefugees Welcome in Richmond and the Vineyard Community Centre are hosting a weekly social hub for Ukrainian guests and hosts at the Vineyard Café at 2a The Vineyard, Richmond TW10 6AQ. From October the hub will run… Continue reading Weekly Ukrainian social hub at The Vineyard
- 29 May: Samira Kitman art exhibition supporting Afghan refugeesUpdate: Thanks very much to Samira Kitman and Firas Ali for organising an excellent exhibition of Samira’s artworks at Ham Youth Centre on Sunday 29 May. The event was very well attended, as you can see from… Continue reading 29 May: Samira Kitman art exhibition supporting Afghan refugees
- Free English courses for Ukraine scheme refugeesRichmond and Hillcroft Adult Community College (RHACC) have been providing additional free language courses for those on the Homes for Ukraine and Family Visa schemes throughout the summer. Anyone interested in signing up for new classes over… Continue reading Free English courses for Ukraine scheme refugees
See below a list of upcoming and past events. Contact us if you would like us to share any of your refugee-related events in Richmond or get involved in helping us hold future events.